Man and the Cashier

A man shopping in a supermarket took his purchase of two cans of dog food to the checkout counter.

The Cashier :- Sir, do you have a dog?
Man :- Yes.
The Cashier :- Well, where is it?
Man :- I left him home.
The Cashier :- You can’t buy the dog food if I can’t see the dog. That’s the rules.

The next day he returned to the store and brought some cat food to the checkout.

The Cashier :- Do you have cat?
Man :- Yes, but I left him home.
The Cashier :- Sorry, If I can’t see the cat, I can’t sell you the food. That’s the rules.

The next day the man walked into the store with a brown paper bag. He walked up to the cashier,

Man :- Put your hand in here.
(The cashier put her hand in.)
The Cashier :- It’s soft and warm. What is it?
Man :- I’d like three rolls of toilet paper please!!!!